As defined by the World Health Organization (WHO), food safety is an area of activities aimed at protecting consumers against the risk of food poisoning and foodborne diseases.
Polish law defines food safety as a set of conditions that must be met, in particular regarding:
- additives and flavorings used,
- pollutant levels,
- pesticide residues,
- conditions of food irradiation,
- organoleptic characteristics,
Any action that must be taken at all stages of the production or handling of food.All conditions are met in order to ensure the protection of human health and life.
FoodSector, with food safety in mind, offers a wide range of tests, using:
- chemical laboratory,
- microbiological laboratory,
- sensory analysis laboratory.
As part of our research services, we guarantee you:
- collection of samples
- quick completion of research,
- competitive prices,
- accreditation of research.